Sister site Electric Guitar Review take a look at the BigKat from Josh Parkin Guitars. Take a listen to hear what we thought of this British builders latest creation.
Be sure to visit the JPG both at The UK Electric Guitar Show at the ACC Liverpool on the 2 & 3rd April to try guitars and basses from JPG. Tickets on sale now.
To be notified of future reviews, please be sure to hit the bell icon and subscribe button on our YouTube Channel.
Model – BigKat
- Body Wood – Alder 2pc
- Neck Wood – Euro Maple – Plain
- Fingerboard Wood – Indian Rosewood
- Inlays – Vintage Pearloid Blocks
- Scale Length – 25.5″ (647.7mm)
- Truss Rod – Dual Action (4mm Nut)
- Fingerboard Radius – 12″ (304.8mm)
- Neck Profile – 59LP
- Pickups – Hum/P90/P90 (JPG – Clipper Bridge + Good Boy P90’s)
- Controls – 1xVol, 2xtone, 5-way selector (wired like a Strat)
- Bridge – Hipshot Fixed .175
- Tuners – Hipshot Grip-lock Closed
- Body Finish – 2Tone Sunburst, Super-Thin Nitrocellulose Gloss
- Neck Finish – Clear Matte Nitrocellulose Ultra-Thin
- Case-Hiscox Hardcase Price