Made in Italy
- Body: Lightweight Alder
- Neck: Maple with vintage yellow finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- 34″ scale, 20 frets with vintage cream binding, bone nut and mother of pearl block inlays.
- Markbass custom machine heads, F style | 20:1 ratio, ultra-light, precise and reliable.
- Markbass diecast bridge, lightweight, simple and functional in a perfect vintage style.
- Single coil J style passive pickups custom designed on Markbass specs, designed to match the Markbass electronics, 70’ style layout.
- Markbass Instrument Preamp (also available to buy separately!)
- The preamp has 6 controls and is configured vol/vol/passive tone, active bass/mid/treble
- The passive tone is push/pull to turn active on/off and the tone control works in both passive and active mode, with a perfect balance between output levels in each mode. Lets the player move from jaco or motown style tones to more modern and open sounds. Bass/middle/high controls on the active eq section add a modern character to this vintage flavoured instrument, delivering a balanced and defined tone even using extreme settings.
Markbass gigbag included.