Sister site Keys Review gets to grips with this top-spec model from German builders GEWA with the GEWA UP400 digital piano. Stock this product? Why not share this free and impartial review with your customers.
- Made in Germany
- Optimised for digital sound generation, piano samples based on a Steinway D274 with more than 1 GB of memory
- Newly developed Touchscreen Display with intuitive user guidance
- New USER CALIBRATION TOOL for fine-tuning keyboard behaviour
- Graded hammer wooden “Concert Pianist” keyboard, 88 keys, in weighted zones with Ivory Touch surface
- Sound generation based on the newest DSP and memory technology
- Customised 3-way speaker system
- Library with more than 30 sounds and 128 additional GM sounds
- 256 polyphonic voices
- Key-Off Samples
- Simulation of string resonances
- Sound settings / Combinations freely savable
- Editable effects in 2 independant effect blocks
- 5 reverb effects, 5 modulation effects
- Metronome with click and pre-selectable rhythms
- Recording function
- 4 hand mode
- Split / Layer options
- Learning function for beginners
- Easy Mode for simple use
- MP3 playback via USB stick
- BLUETOOTH audio unit
- Class D amplifier with modified speaker system
- Connections: DIN MIDI in/out, AUX in/out
- 2 headphone connections
- USB to host / USB to device
- Classical casing design without instrusive controls
- Keyboard lid
- 3 pedals
- Dimensions L x W x H in mm: 1466 x 450 x 953 (1113)
- Weight: 70kg
Available in Matt Black, Rosewood and Matt White SRP £2360
Do you have relevant keys related products? Contact us at email@example.com
The GEWA GmbH sees itself as partner and promoter of the professional musical instrument business. GEWA stands for a company rich in tradition that strives to sustain the principles firmly anchored in the company’s history.
We focus on mechanical-acoustical musical instruments.
We convince our customers by delivering quality, adhering to delivery schedules and loyalty. Every range of instruments and accessories is under the responsibility of a team of qualified and experienced specialists. Our standard is clearly defined:
The best product in every price range!
Motivation and continuous improvement are the foundation of the company’s success and contribute to our customer’s satisfaction. Ongoing quality management ranging from different production sites, transport to the delivery via the GEWA distribution center guarantees a consistent and reliable quality of our products.
We put our focus on a long-term and fair cooperation with our customers, a high degree of product availability as well as on authentic marketing tools.
To our customers and suppliers we always are a fair partner and to our personnel we offer a stable working environment.
We act in accordance with the environment and take responsibility for future generations.