The Logan Desert Transcend Drive is now shipping Worldwide now from distributor Audio Distribution Group. Only 100 pieces will be available, so once they are gone they are gone! “Product will be allocated on a first come first served basis” states ADG.
Drive tone is one of the most personal things in music. It’s the equivalent of an artist’s colour palette and truly defines a player’s signature sound. Hence, with Logan Transcend Drive, KMA Audio Machines have sought to create one of the most versatile and vibrant drive pedals ever, so you can make your art sing precisely the way you envisioned.
The Logan is now available in a stunning and ultra-limited Desert White colourway, with matching anodized red knobs, combined with KMA’s active 3-Band EQ, including a fully parametric Mid-EQ with a separate On/Off-Footswitch, Pre or Post Gain position-switch and an expression-in for hands-free filter sweeps.
- Ultra-limited Desert White colourway with matching anodized red knobs
- Open and super touch-responsive overdrive pedal
- Impressive high-headroom-design (up to 25 dB)
– perfect for use as a preamp with IR cab sim or modellers
- 3-band Active EQ with adjustable Mid Frequency
– allows for the ultimate in tonal flexibility
- Dedicated Mids footswitch, great for pushing solos
- Standard expression input
– allows control of the midrange frequency for fast and quacky wah-like sounds, to slow and enveloping phaser style filter sweeps
- Made in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
- (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~30 mA current draw)