- Preamp: Tube (ECC 83)
- Power Amp: MPT (MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY)
- Power: 500W@4ohm / 300W@8ohm
- EQ: LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 80 Hz), MF LOW: Level ±16 dB Semi-parametric (Freq: from 100 Hz to 800 Hz), MF HIGH: Level ±16 dB Semi-parametric (Freq: from 700 Hz to 6 KHz). HIGH: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 10 KHz)
- Controls: GAIN – MASTER – BOOST (from 0 to +12 dB)
- LIMITER ON/OFF switch | 2-WAY switch (FLAT / OLD)
- MUTE and BOOST via optional DUAL footswitch
- BALANCED DI OUT with REAL transformer
- GOLD PLATED circuit
- SEND/ RETURN | TUNER OUT | PRE/POST EQ – GND switches
- Dimensions : 10.87”/ 27.6 cm (w); 3.27”/ 8.3 cm (h); 9.84”/ 25 cm(d)
- Weight: 5.51 lbs / 2.5 Kg
Markbass Says…“LITTLE MARK VINTAGE D2 offers different features than LITTLE MARK VINTAGE. It was designed to satisfy other requirements coming from bass players such as SEMI-PARAMETRIC EQ to offer a wider range of tone options, BOOST with level control and ON/OFF switch for LIMITER, in addition to the warm TUBE preamp, the BALANCED DI OUT with real transformer and gold plated circuits with highly selected components of its VINTAGE sister.
Also this one is part of the Gold Series, a state of the art lineup offering superior quality, recognizable by its catching look marking a new era at Markbass!”
Find out Ryan & Ben’s thoughts in the video above!!
Markbass Little Mark Vintage D2: UK RRP: £765.00
See Markbass at The UK Bass And Guitar ShowApril 2 & 3 April at the ACC Liverpool 2022. Tickets on sale now.