Electric Guitar Review takes a look at the Silverline Standard from British brand Blackstar. Take a listen to what Ben & Jas discovered when they headed to the studio with this digital combo offering.
If you’re on the hunt for the ideal grab-and-go combo, the Silverline Standard is the perfect choice. This 20 Watt, 1 x 10” combo boasts all of the processing power, tonal options, and connectivity of its bigger brothers, but in a form factor that’s ideal for musicians on the move. And don’t let its compact demeanour fool you. With six preamp voicings, six Response options, and 12 studio-grade effects onboard, the Silverline Standard holds its own in any genre and on any stage.
- State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC® DSP power
- Attractive, boutique styling
- Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
- 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
- USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- ARCHITECT software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for ‘silent’ practice
- Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
- Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers