- 22″ x 18″ bass drum,
- 10″ x 7″ rack tom,
- 12″ x 8″ rack tom,
- 16″ x 14″ floor tom,
- Hybrid 4-ply Maple / 2-ply Walnut shells,
- Satin white finish,
- Mapex SONIClear bearing edges,
- SONIClear rack tom mounts,
- Mapex SAS 90° floor tom legs with Sonic Saver pedestal feet,
- Nodal line air flow venting system,
- REMO heads fitted throughout.
Mapex says…“The New Mapex Nodal Line Air Flow Venting Scheme gives Saturn a superior feel and just the right amount of resonance. Whether tuning up high for jazz and fusion or down deep for rock-n-roll, the unique Maple and Walnut shell composition, complete with SONIClear™ bearing edges, results in clear and focused toms and a bass drum that sounds bigger than it should.”
Find our our thoughts in the video above!!!