Job Title: Woodwinds Sales & Marketing SpecialistLocation: Newcastle, UK
D’Addario UK, an affiliate company of D’Addario & Co Inc., is seeking a Sales & Marketing Specialist (SMS) for its woodwinds (clarinet, saxophone) brands based in its sales & marketing office in Newcastle. D’Addario UK was created in 2009 to manage the sales and marketing of its brands and, to provide dealer sales, marketing and distribution services.
Based in the Newcastle office, the woodwinds SMS is required to raise awareness, elevateD’Addario woodwinds brands (D’Addario, Rico) in the minds of our customers, and contribute directly to increasing sales of these brands. In addition, the Woodwinds SMS will take responsibility for the total management of sales to a number of music retailers. SMSs are expected to build relationships in order to manage and grow sales with each customer by following the D’Addario sales method.
Candidates must have or be;
- A genuine love for, and interest in the instrument, associated products, the industry, and making music
- Ability to play and perform clarinet and/or saxophone to a high standard
- A good communicator with the ability to engage audiences, large & small
- Organised, structured and methodical with exceptional attention to detail
- Hands-on, “can-do”, results approach. Hard-working & highly committed
- Ability to determine value and ROI when it comes to outreach and other in-market
- Excellent analytical skills
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, along with the opportunity to build a career with one of the most highly regarded organizations in the industry. For further information and an Application Pack, please email a request to email@example.com.
D’Addario UK Ltd is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer which makes all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, citizenship status, maritalstatus, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran’sstatus, age, disability or any other protected category under applicable law.