Area Sales Manager Required
Guitar Products UK North & Ireland
KORG UK is seeking an experienced sales professional to represent Vox amplification, Takamine guitars and Korg tuner products in the north of the UK and Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join KORG UK as it enters a new phase of growth. The company’s aim is to be a key foundation in the success of its business partners and you will be working with a dynamic and highly motivated team to achieve this objective.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of our business, building and maintaining relationships within our existing dealer network and supporting the marketing and promotion of our products in-store, online and at events.
Our ideal candidate will;
• Have a good knowledge of our products alongside a proven track record of selling musical instruments in the MI market.
• Be able to communicate effectively at all levels in a confident and knowledgeable manner, operating both individually and within a team.
• Have a clear understanding of planning and reporting, time management and agenda setting.
• Have a good level of computer literacy and be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
• Reside in the north of the UK.
This is a challenging and stimulating role and requires someone with a flexible and professional attitude. We offer all the usual benefits of working for a high profile international distributor, including a competitive salary package and company car.
Take the first step and send us your C.V. and a covering letter detailing your suitability and detailing your salary expectations to: Emma Hewitson, H.R. Dept HR_korg@korg.co.uk
About KORG UK
KORG (UK) Limited are manufacturers of legendary Hi Tech products and iconic VOX amplification. We also distribute such global music brands as Takamine guitars, Mapex drums, Paiste cymbals and Vic Firth sticks in the UK and Ireland.