Eight snares in the full range…
- 13″ x 7″ Brass,
- 14″ x 5.75″ Steel,
- 14″ x 5.75″ Brass,
- 14″ x 5.75″ Aluminium,
- 14″ x 6.5″ Steel,
- 14″ x 6.5″ Brass,
- 14″ x 6.5″ Aluminium,
- 14″ x 8″ Aluminium.
This video features…
- 14″ x 5.75″ Steel Shell – 1mm thick shell with chrome finish,
- 14″ x 6.5″ Brass Shell – 1.2mm thick shell with black nickel plated finish,
- 14″ x 8″ Aluminium Shell – 2mm thick shell with polished aluminium finish.
All drums feature…
- Seamed, single beaded shells,
- 2.3mm triple flange steel powerhoops,
- Sonor’s distinctive ‘TuneSafe’ lugs,
- Sonor throw-off mechanisms and buttplates,
- Sonor Optimum Shell Measurement system,
- Remo heads fitted throughout.
Sonor Says…“Our new Kompressor series snare drums transform air to pure sonic energy, that takes your breath from the first hit. The sensitive response, the powerful and characteristic SONOR sound and the wide range of materials and sizes make these snares a true workhorse, suitable for a variety of musical styles.
Thanks to the used Optimum Shell Measurements (OSM) drumheads can vibrate more freely due to the slightly reduced shell diameter. For maximum tuning stability even under extreme conditions, these snares are also equipped with TuneSafe lugs.”
Find out the team’s thoughts in the video above!!
Sonor Kompressor Series Snare Drums:
- 13″ x 7″ Brass – £509.00
- 14″ x 5.75″ Steel – £289.00
- 14″ x 5.75″ Brass – £509.00
- 14″ x 5.75″ Aluminium – £539.00
- 14″ x 6.5″ Steel – £299.00
- 14″ x 6.5″ Brass – £519.00
- 14″ x 6.5″ Aluminium – £539.00
- 14″ x 8″ Aluminium – £589.00
See Sonor at The UK Drum Show 2023…
For more completely impartial, HD video reviews, please subscribe to Drummer’s Review YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/drummersreview and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is released. You can also follow on social media channels:
All of Drummer’s Review videos are recorded in a top quality studio with the finest equipment. To get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform be sure to listen on good quality speakers or headphones!
Also, be sure to check out our sister-sites (share with your bandmates!) covering Bass Guitar and Acoustic Guitar…