Danelectro® have announced the new Reissue ‘66-12 with avant-garde and retro styling.
Features include a striking double cut-away, reverse body with a delightful ‘German carved’ bevelled edge design. A single f-hole sculptured in the lower bout denotes that the ‘66-12 is semi-hollow, naturally adding sustain and presence, and with alder the perfect choice for the construction and centre block, provides a balanced tone of focused low, mid and high frequencies, with a coil-tapped dual Lipstick humbucker in the bridge position, the ‘66-12 delivers the familiar clear tone at single coil or humbucker volume levels.
- Neck: C shape, bolt-on maple neck.
- Frets: 22 Fret Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Hardware: Chrome Master Volume & Master Tone Controls with ‘D’ Motif & 3-way Selector swith
- Vintage style die-cast machine heads
- Adjustable bridge
- 2 ply scratchplate
- F-hole binding
- 2 High Gloss Finishes available : Transparent 3 tone burst or black