FL Studio users can now purchase Akai Professional Fire with or without the bundled license.
Calling all Beat Makers! Akai Professional has just announced a controller-only product offering of Akai
Professional Fire, the world’s first and only dedicated hardware controller for FL Studio.
Akai Professional Fire was welcomed with great fanfare. The efficiently tactile controller brought an incredibly musical approach to the FL Studio production experience. Producers were thrilled that they now had a true instrument to play melodies, percussive patterns and so much more.
In recognition of the tremendous response of the FL community, Akai Professional is now offering Fire without the software license. Pre-existing owners of all FL Studio tiers –Fruity, Producer, Signature and Studio Plus– canpurchase a Fire and immediately take advantage of the super-efficient tactical controller for all their music-makingendeavours.
Fire Hardware Features
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- (4) banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated transport controls